THE BMF INTAKE|
The ultimate intake manifold for 2.2/2.5 turbocharged mopars.
- Total internal volume: 5.4L (detailed breakdown below)
- Short, fat, 1.75" ID runners.
- Compatible with fuel rails, injectors, and regulators that are designed to fit a stock 1-piece intake.
- Accepts up to 58mm chrysler throttle body with no porting or modifications required.
- Mandrel bent 2.375" ID throttle body elbow.
- CAD designed continuous "funnel" from round runners to port shape of head.
- CAD designed radiusing of plenum to runners with radius tangent to angled runner.
- Runner opening in plenum is an enormous 3 sq. in. Bigger than a 1.9" dia. circular hole!
- CNC machined and TIG welded.
- Includes 8x head flange bolts and 4x fuel rail mount bolts.
- Can use stock hardware for mounting fuel rail to fuel rail mounts.
- Included fuel rail mounts bolt onto main body of intake and can be replaced with custom or modified mounts easily.
- Constructed of 6061-T6/T651 aluminum.
- Detailed volume breakdown:
- Plenum = 3.959L
- Runner tube = 0.149L (times 4)
- Head flange transition volume = 0.056L (times 4)
- Throttle body elbow = 0.511L
- Throttle body flange = 0.028L
- Plenum plate radius volume = ~0.020L (times 4)
Fits all body styles.
Requires ZF power steering pump or no power steering pump. Will not fit with saginaw pump.
Fits with stock exhaust manifold with no modifications.
Aftermarket headers may require grinding or modification to fit.
A simple heat shield should be fabricated and installed between the exhaust components and intake.
Wastegate actuators will require a simple spacer and/or possibly other modifications.
(c) 2017 exoticelectron.com